TV And Music Video Makeup
Course Level: Advanced
Course Duration: 4 Days
Included in this course:
- Pro Card Membership Applications (over 15)
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
The TV and Music Video Makeup course can be taken individually for those who have previous makeup training, or as a selected option during the Professional Makeup Course. During this course, you will gain expertise and confidence in managing celebrities or private clients and understand production in television, music videos or commercials.
This course is 14 total hours.
2:00pm-5:30pm OR 6:00pm-9:30pm
The curriculum consists of the following:
- Makeup for Television (understanding the differences)
- Natural Makeup for TV & Commercials
- Day & Evening TV Makeup
- On-Set Etiquette Training & Role Playing
- High Definition Makeup & Product Knowledge
- Perfecting Techniques- Lips, Brows, Skin & Smokey Eyes
- Recreating TV inspirations like: Kelly Ripa, Dave Letterman & Wendy Williams.
- Music Video Trends & Recreations
- Story Boards for Music Videos & More!
Prerequisites for this course are:
- High School Diploma, GED or College Degree
- Advanced/Previous makeup training over 50 hours OR graduation from our Beauty Makeup Course
You must bring your own makeup kit during this workshop
Total: $495.00 ENROLL
- APRIL 24 – APRIL 27, 2017
- MAY 22 – MAY 25, 2017
- JUNE 26 – JUNE 29, 2017
- JULY 31- AUGUST 3, 2017
- AUGUST 28 – AUGUST 31, 2017
- SEPTEMBER 25 – SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
- OCTOBER 23 – OCTOBER 26, 2017
- NOVEMBER 15 – NOVEMBER 20, 2017
- DECEMBER 18 – DECEMBER 21, 2017