Basic Makeup 101
Course Level: Beginners – Advanced
Course Duration: 1 Week
Included in this course:
- Professional Makeup Kit
- Professional Brush Set
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
The Basic Makeup 101 Course is designed as an introduction for those who have desire to learn about makeup artistry. This course starts with the basics and quickly moves into techniques that are required for starting a career in makeup artistry.
Over this one-week course, students will learn a multitude of techniques that will build confidence and basic skill-set.
This course is 22 total hours. Included in this course, are all learning materials, supplies, a makeup kit and brush set.
- Tuesday to Friday from 9:45am – 3:45pm
- 5:50pm-10:20pm (Monday – Friday)
The curriculum consists of the following:
- History of Makeup Artistry- who, what & when.
- Hygiene & Prepping Techniques
- Foundation Testing, Color Matching & Applications
- Station Setup
- Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
- Tools, Brushes & Materials (use and functions)
- Step by Step Applications
- Day Makeup
- Shaping & Defining Brows
- Eye Liner Techniques & More!
Prerequisite for this course is submission of a High School Diploma, GED or College Degree.
Total: $1695.00 ENROLL
Basic Makeup 101 Course Schedule
- MAY 1 – MAY 4, 2017
- JUNE 5 – JUNE 8, 2017
- JULY 10 – JULY 13, 2017
- AUGUST 7 – AUGUST 10, 2017
- SEPTEMBER 5 – SEPTEMBER 8, 2017
- OCTOBER 2 – OCTOBER 5, 2017
- OCTOBER 30 – NOVEMBER 2, 2017 (holiday schedule)
- NOVEMBER 27 – NOVEMBER 30, 2017